Haters of President Buhari, MMM and the Confused Nigerians
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in the UK for medical reasons. And some mischievous political detractors started spreading fake news of rumours of his demise until his photos were shown looking fit and watching TV. Then some prophets of doom predicted that he would not recover. Other clerics called for prayers for his survival. But there are more Nigerians who need prayers than President Buhari and they are the following people.
1. Victims of MMM Nigeria scam, including many bankers. Even I was told that Access Bank of Nigeria also invested the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM), the most popular ponzi scheme in the country run by Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi, a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma. He is the founder of the МММ series of pyramid schemes. In 2007 Sergei Mavrodi was found guilty in a Russian court of defrauding 10,000 investors out of 110 million rubles ($4.3 million). A Nigerian victim committed suicide last week.
2. Ignorant intellectually retarded Nigerian youths who are being misled by political opportunists to organize a protest march, but the children of the organisers will be far away in their mansions watching cable TV and playing games.
3. Ungrateful Nigerian youths who have collected their N- Power money and still whining like cry babies asking for more instead of making the best use of the job opportunities of the Federal Government.
4. Nigerian manufacturers that are complaining while South African investors in Nigeria are building more shopping malls and employing more Nigerians.
5. Old fashioned and intellectually retarded taxi drivers who were clueless about innovative ideas and as they were complaining of hardship, UBER arrived Nigeria without even a sedan and now has the largest fleet of taxi cars in Africa's largest megacity of Lagos, creating jobs for many Nigerian car owners and drivers.
6. Clueless administrators of colleges, polytechnics and universities whining about lack of regular power and water supplies when their engineering departments should have built and installed solar panels for solar power generation for light and solar powered boreholes for water supply that can be commercialized to produce bottled water to sell on campuses.
7. Nigerian young women who are full time or partime prostitutes and "runs" bases and still poor when their peers are making millions of naira monthly as webcam models online without having physical contact with their clients.
~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Publisher/Editor of @247Nigeria and author of "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream. https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima.