Yadda ake kula da Jaririn da aka Haifa: Awar farko Bayan Haihuwar Jariri
This film in Hausa language shows the key steps to follow immediately after a baby is born, including drying the baby, breastfeeding and the correct way to cut the cord to prevent infections.
It also explains what to look out for during the first few days.
This film is for use in community health education.
Click the link below now to watch or download the films in full in English, Yoruba, Hausa, French, Swahili and Somali languages. http://www.medicalaidfilms.org/films-new-languages-health-worker-training-nigeria/?gclid=CK2Vqa-VkdMCFSK-7QodHMYBJw.
- How to provide antenatal care English – Yoruba – Hausa
- How to perform manual removal of the placenta English – Yoruba – Hausa
- How to use a partograph to assess women in labour English – Yoruba – Hausa
- Understanding respectful maternity care English – Yoruba – Hausa
- How to care for A newborn: The first hours after a baby is born English – Yoruba – Hausa
- How to manage bleeding after birth English – Yoruba – Hausa Obstructed labour: An introduction for midwives English – Yoruba – Hausa
- Understanding screening, treatment and prevention of cervical cancer English – Yoruba – Hausa
- How to resuscitate a newborn baby English – Yoruba – Hausa
- How to prevent and manage bleeding after birth (postpartum haemorrhage) English – Yoruba – Hausa
- Understanding warning signs in pregnancy English – Yoruba – Hausa
- Source Medical Aid Fims.