Thursday, August 2, 2018

Why Sambo Dasuki Should Not Be Released



Enemies of the State are sponsoring malicious opinions of their political campaigns of calumny against President Muhammadu Buhari and the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) published in Nigerian newspapers and the foreign press, including Bloomberg and New York Times. These enemies of Nigeria include sponsors of the Boko Haram terrorists. The following article was written by a member of Nairaland, Africa's largest online news and information forum in reply to the malicious report, Army Habits Die Hard as Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders by Dulue Mbachu and Yinka Ibukun published by Bloomberg on July 30, 2018.

Why Sambo Dasuki Should Not Be Released


Arguably the most high-profile detainee is Sambo Dasuki, once a security adviser to Buhari’s predecessor Goodluck Jonathan. Charged with offenses related to money laundering and diverting money supposed to be used to buy arms to fight Islamist militant group Boko Haram, Dasuki has been held for three years as bail orders, including from an Economic Community of West African States court, have been ignored.

You even mentioned Dasuki is a high profile-detainee.
Anybody that wants this cruel rogue released without the country knowing the main root of the matter is nothing but a fellow rogue and devil.
A man who hundreds of soldiers died on the battlefield and was charged with offenses related to money laundering and diverting money supposed to be used to buy arms to fight Islamist militant group Boko Haram.

A man that was sharing money like father Christmas.
A man who whispered on whose order he was sharing the narional cake but the man that gave the order denied.
A man that lot of people who collected this billions of dollars named him as the facilitators....and you want him released?
There was a nation!

The sane ones here can read this and marvel!

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all these looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
But we believe, it is the right thing to do to fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.


~ By MANNABBQGRILLS
https://www.nairaland.com/mannabbqgrills



No comments: