Saturday, August 22, 2015

Christabel Momodu, The Black Beauty Queen I Met in Lagos


I never heard of her until I came to Lagos last August and saw her photographs in the new Supple magazine and I was impressed. But when she came to say hello to the Publisher and Managing Editor, I did not pay attention to her, because I was very busy.
Then when she came around again, I had time to talk to her. Christabel is tall, dark and lovely and a beauty queen in Lagos. She understands English, French and Yoruba and some Igbo and Hausa. She has been the only female I welcome to sit and chat with me in the office and seeing her on the cover of Allure magazine of

The Vanguard newspaper in Nigeria was cool as she came yesterday looking like she just stepped out of the cover of Vogue, in long wavy black har and tight fitting black skirt. She interrupted my work, but I did not mind. I gave her my popular love book before she left and I am looking forward to seeing her again. Christabel is an epitome of beauty with dignity.

  submit to reddit

No comments: