Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Winners Emerge in Xcite Africa’s “Christmas Quick Wins” Promo



Winners Emerge in Xcite Africa’s “Christmas Quick Wins” Promo

TINAPA, CALABAR (JANUARY 18, 2013) It was a great way to end the year 2012 and the most exciting start to the New Year for five lucky winners in the online “Christmas Quick Wins” promo organized by EbonyLife Xcite, the buzzing online community of EbonyLife TV, Africa’s First Global Black Media and Entertainment Channel.



The Christmas Quick Wins Promo, which was a Seasonal Version of the on-going “Xcite Africa Popularity Contest” was also a mini-popularity competition in which the first contestants to add 300 more votes to their existing votes from the bigger Xcite Africa Popularity Contest stood the chance of winning various gifts, including DStv Decoders.



By the December 31 2012, the end of the Christmas Quick Wins Promo, five winners had emerged, turning in superior numbers of votes from friends, family, fans and associates to clinch the prizes available for grabs. The lucky winners were Stephen Ezenwa, Dinoflex, Sir Dede, OJ Segzy and Just Ugo.

During the Prize Presentation which took place in Lagos on Friday, January 18, 2013, the winners were not only excited, they were also individually highly hopeful of being able to win any of the bigger prizes up for the taking in the progressive “Xcite Africa Popularity Contest”.

According to Dinoflex, “I’m really excited to win in the EbonyLife Xcite Christmas Quick Wins promo. Trust me, there’s no better way to start the year 2013 than this. It’s great to start the year a winner and I believe I will win all through the year. I believe I will win the SUV in the Xcite Africa Popularity Contest. I’m definitely going for it.”

For Stephen Ezenwa, “Winning is everything for me. And I am happy I won the prize I worked for. For me, it is just the beginning. My name is written on that Jeep and I will try to win it. I love Xcite Africa and I believe it is the online platform for young people like me who are seeking excitement, information and opportunities every day. I’m grateful to Xcite Africa and I am a fan for life!”

EbonyLife TV launched its online platform, www.xciteafrica.com, in September 2012, in progressive fulfillment of its promise to interact with its target demographic on every possible and relevant modern device, including Online, TV, Mobile, Apps and Live.

About Ebony Life TV
EbonyLife TV is Africa’s first Global Black Entertainment TV Channel on the DSTV Platform broadcasting to a territory known as Sub Sahara Africa and syndicated on other pay TV Platforms worldwide. The EbonyLife vision is to create Africa’s first flagship entertainment brand, by broadcasting premium quality locally commissioned and internationally licensed programming targeted at:

- The growing middle and upper class audiences within Sub Sahara Africa
- Global Africans – Africans in Diaspora
- Non Africans with business and leisure ties to Africa.

Office Address:
Ebony Life TV
VLA House
Plot 1646, Oko Awo Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Media Contact:
Olajide Olaoluwa
Email: jolaoluwa@mediaandentertainmentcityafrica.com
Tel: 234 (0) 803 313 5747.







submit to reddit

No comments: