Friday, May 22, 2015

Lionel Messi is My Role Model - SS2 MVP Winner of 2015 Gtbank Principals Cup


Salisu Anuoluwapo, an SS2 student from Ikotun Senior Secondary School won the Most valuable Player (MVP) Award at the just concluded Season 6 Finals of the GTBank Lagos Principals Cup Competition held on Wednesday May 20, at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere.
The young girl led her school to victory, defeating Oriwu Senior Model College of Ikorodu by three goals to one. Salisu Anuoluwapo scored two of the three goals that made her school team champions for the second time in 3 years.
Captain of her team, Anuoluwapo said the famous Lionel Messi of Spanish club FC Barcelona and Captain of Argentina national team is her role model.


“I’m very happy to have helped my school lift GTBank Principal Cup 2015. I really appreciate my parents for standing by me when I started my football career as early as 7years.” The young lady who had a brace for the finals, appreciated her parents further in her words, “Thank you for standing by me for the past 8years while achieving my dreams. I pay raft attention to both my academics and football because I know in the nears future, I will be playing for super falcons which I believe will take me to next level in life as I look forward to playing like my role model, Lionel Messi.”

Source: http://totnaija.blogspot.com/2015/05/ikotun-senior-secondary-school-and.html

submit to reddit

No comments: