Thursday, September 29, 2022

New Nigeria on Pinterest Has Over 240, 000 Viewers Monthly


This is the screenshot of my New Nigeria blog on #Pinterest

I have over 1 million views monthly on my blogs with over 20, 000 Followers so far without fanfare and without publicity campaign.
When my mobile video app for all users of smartphones is released on #Google Play Store, there will be more than 95 million users in Nigeria alone before including users in every country in the world posting and sharing videos in their languages.

The mobile app will include e-commerce and streaming channel.
I already have access to premium content of regular supply of movies, series, documentaries, music videos, etc

#video #blogs #mobile #apps #photos #camera #smartphones #mobileapp #content #broadcasting #streaming #Nigeria #Africa #elections2023 #nigeriadecides2023

No comments: