Saturday, February 23, 2019

My Vision of the 2019 Presidential Election in Nigeria



#NigeriaDecides2019

My Vision of the 2019 Presidential Election in Nigeria

Before the 2015 presidential election, I had a vision of  a hand from the sky giving Gen. Muhammadu Buhari a baton and telling him to remove his military belt and then I knew that he would win. I related this dream to Mallam Garba Shehu and the details  are in my book, "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream", that has become the highest priced book on contemporary political leadership in Nigeria.

At the midnight of Saturday, February 23, 2019, I had a strange dream. I saw a big broom, which is the symbol of the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) floating in the sky. Then a woman in traditional Nigerian Yoruba attire for women appeared beside the big broom and she took the big broom. Then a crocodile appeared before her. She faced the crocodile and she used the big broom to capture the crocodile. That was all I saw in the vision. I believe that the woman is fighting for APC and the crocodile represents the opposition to the leadership of Nigeria. The opposition is more than Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and the former national ruling party, People's Democratic Party (PDP). The powers of the opposition have their powers from the crocodile.

PS:
I just saw a revelation now, that many middle aged women and elderly women stripped totally naked to pray for the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari. The identities of three of the women have been revealed. But I cannot make their names public. Two of the elderly women are members of the Pentecostal Fellowship.  A revelation came now in an unknown tongue.
Nigeria is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, a leading writer on Nigerian political leadership with over 29 years experience in presidential campaigns in Nigeria. He is a former special aide to the Director of Publicity for the Alhaji Bamanga Tukur's Presidential Campaign in 1990. He is the author of The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream (with 94% positive 2,634 Sellers rating) and other books distributed by Amazon, Barnes&Noble and other booksellers worldwide.


No comments: