Monday, April 6, 2015

Revealing Text Messages I Received on the 2015 Presidential Election


These are very revealing text messages I received on the 2015 presidential election from March 28 –April1,, 2015.
They are from friends and associates in different states of Nigeria, including those who are close associates of President-Elect Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and outgoing incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). They are from my coming book "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream:
My Testimony on the 2015 Presidential Election" to be released on May 29, 2015
.

Chief Eze:
Congrats my broad fr bn part of history. Regs.
BD:
Sweet victory Chima. It is God’s work. He alone made Jona to concede defeat.
IE:
Okay. Cool. Still waiting for the final announcement.
BD:
God is amazing!
Chief Eze:
Thanks and congrats also.

ECE:
Places like Abia, Rivers, were rigged by PDP, d delay is for security to tightened in those areas.
APC won Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa, the one of Kebbi & Niger not out yet.
BD:
Not yet announced, but Edo may go to PDP
****
I know he will win, but in politics, it is not over until it is over.
****
Looks like it.
RA:
Results announced so far 19 states, APC has won 10, PDP, 9 states. APC winning with over 2 million votes. Please, tell Mr. Hope
Chief Eze:
U are right.
Bekee:
Again, to God be all the glory.
Chief Eze:
Total Results in d 16 collated states by INEC- APC-7,926, 632 VOTES. PDP- 4, 426, 106. Diff-3, 500, 526 – APC LEADING WITH D DIFF-3,500, 526… (2)…, Pls, don’t take this result near Aso Rock until we send Dr. Sampson Parker to ensure that nobody suffers heart attack. I am just begging. Regs and thanks fr bn a true soldier of democracy.
God bless u fr me. Chf. Eze. C.
Bekee:
Sure! God is alive! To Him be all the glory!
BD:
Looks like it.
3.4 million
BD:
No wahala. I DEY.
RA:
Kaduna was won by APC, but Kebbi and Niger have not been announced and APC is leading by 4 million votes.
IE:
I think you should watch it. I’m going to sleep soon.
I have no idea. Kebbi has not been announced.
BD:
Not yet.
IE:
APC won Kaduna. Niger has not been announced.
BD:
Kaduna, APC. Niger not announced yet.
True. Tension dey Abuja.
BD:
Not official, sir.
BD:
I hope so o.
BD:
They stopped at 9 states and Abuja. To continue tonight.
IE:
Alright. Well, I’m watching NTA.
IE:
Seriously? You’re funny.
IE:
Are you watching it?
IE:
Results are being announced. Even, I am nervous for Nigeria.
BD:
So who go win?
BD:
Desperation.
IE:
I’m happy to hear they are alright. I’m sure the issues in Rivers will be sorted out.
IE:
Good morning. Have you been in tough with your family? Are they alright? I hear there is tension is some places. I hope you area is not affected?
FA:
My room mate, she is in PH now.
RN:
Hello Mike, I am not sure yet. We spoke yesterday, and he said they were still waiting. By tomorrow, we will all know the result.
IE:
Okay. Stay safe.
EE:
D question is how can brodas be killing oda pple to get power. D boys fighting are fools.
EE:
I am a GOODLUCK supporter. I don’t have a party yet, but if I will belong to one, it must be a Christian party. How are u doing my broad? PH is always like dat. Very stubborn pple.
BD:
Barbaric!
IFE:
Do you have proof? The side I live is safe and very safe. We voted and went home. Olaka is APC. I will call him and ask. I doubt sha.
BD:
Na wah o. In Imo and Rivers.
Who dey win o? Dem floor ur man for Villa. Fani Kayode English don change.
BD:
We dey monitor elections.
Chief Eze:
Links to d much publicized report of RS APC rejection of d INEC Polls in RS.- http://thenationonlineng.net/new/scores-of-apc-members-shot-arrested-in-rivers/
Chief Eze:
Read my release again.
IFE:
Or maybe he is lying.
Sandra Appiah:
Hi Michael. So sorry to hear what is going on. Is your family okay?
IFE:
Which ward?
BD:
I hope it won’t lead to something else.
IE:
Your family will be fine.
IE:
Be careful with these people.
BD:
Na wah!
Chief Eze:
Pls assist me. Check ur box for our reaction to the sham and charade of an election held in RS today and act accordingly. The release is titled, ‘BREAKING NEWS-SCORES OF APC MEMBERS SHOT DEAD IN RIVERS, 100 MEMBERS ARRESTED*Party cries out over intimidation and disenfranchisement. *Rejects the outcome of the elections”., Regs. Chf. Eze. C.
Chief Eze:
Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has just returned from his polling unit in Ubima (ward 8, unit 14) without being accredited. INEC officials there claimed that they did not have the result sheet for the unit.
The Governor said he could not subject himself to accreditation when the required election materials meant for his unit cannot be accounted for by INEC officials.
Chief Eze:
HE SIR, OLAKA NWOGU CAME TO MY WARD WT LOADS OF SOLDIERS TO FORCE US TO START ACCREDITATION & VOTING WITHOUT RESULT SHEET AND OTHER MATERIALS. AS MY PEOPLE RESISTED, OLAKA ORDERED THE ARMY TO SHOOT AT US. ONE OF OUR YOUNG BOY MR. CHRIS, WAS KILLED EXECUTION STYLE. THE DPO ELEME WAS INFORMED. HE CAME AND VIEWD THE BODY & LEFT WITHOUT A WORD. WE HAVE STOPPED ALL
THEIR INTENED FRAUD HERE. BUT THEY COULD BE WRITING THEIR FAKE RESULT NOW. PLS. HELP US.L.
16:56:59.
28-03-2015.
IE:
Okay. Stay safe.
IE:
How’s it going over there?

 


submit to reddit

No comments: