Monday, October 2, 2023

New NFTs on Midnight Angels and Brave Girls of the Night

New #NFTs

1. Midnight Angels
2. Brave Girls of the Night 1
3. Brave Girls of the Night 2
(the third and fourth will be minted tomorrow).

I have been creating NFT #series on #women showing their challenges in life from the V for Vivian series to THE MATRIX WOMAN series and today I started the Brave Girls of the Night series.

I call them Storytelling NFTs.
The "Scars of Vivian" on the true life cases of women in abusive relationships, failed marriages and domestic violence is most likely going to have a film adaptation for international release. An art collector of NFT artworks has selected it with four othes which are among my most special NFTs, including "Ethereum Rising".
I am creating these NFTs with the film adaptations on my mind.

#Vivian
#women
#relationship
#marriage
#love
#sex
#domesticviolence
#genderequality
#freedom
#storytelling
#film
#filmadaptation

View them on the Algorand #blockchain on
https://nftmyimage.com/@nigeriadaily

No comments: