Sunday, December 27, 2020

When Mark Zuckerberg Met Me and Later Met President Muhammadu Buhari

#mondayvibes💋✌🏼️ 

#Facebook  just posted these two photos this morning to remind me from four years ago when the celebrated Cofounder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg met with me at the Afrinolly Space in Oregun, Lagos, courtesy of Mr. Chike Maduegbuna and Mrs. Jane Maduegbuna during his first visit to sub Saharan Africa. And afterwards, he went to Abuja to meet with His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. 

My meeting with Mark was not a coincidence and he walked straight to me and we had a handshake before he turned to the other two men in the office of Mr. Chike Maduegbuna, the CEO of Afrinolly Space; the one in suit was a branch manager of Wema Bank and the other one beside him came from Air France office in Lagos. Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an American media magnate, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist and according to @Forbes has a Net worth of 98.3 billion USD (2020) And I can be described as a Nigerian media magnate, internet entrepreneur and Christian philanthropist. My net worth?

Only Almighty God knows what I am worth. And in Silicon Valley, I am known as a startup evangelist,  developing iPost mobile video app and iNolly OTT multimedia video chatting, sharing and eCommerce app.

https://angel.co/u/mmichael-chima-ekenyerengozi

###

ART IS A FIGURE OF SPEECH

Original NFT by EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima

Price US$100, 000





No comments: