Friday, January 31, 2020

My Birthday, President Buhari and Other Nigerians


My birthday yesterday was still a working day. But it was fun, especially at the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island. I was in the midst northerners and we shared our political opinions and conclusions on  President Muhammadu Buhari,  Vice President Oluyemi Osinbajo, Asiwajiu Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Alhaji Sule Lamido and Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai of Kaduna State. They wanted to know if I agreed with their consensus on the incorruptible character of President Muhammadu Buhari in contrast to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the national leader of the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC).
Unknown to majority of Nigerian youths, the chickens have come home to roost.

Then later on my way back to Yaba, I stopped at the Dominoes supermarket and ended on Queens Street where I was happy  making a young woman with albinism smile and return home a happier person. She kept on thanking me gratefully until I had to tell her to stop
Thank you to all those who sent me "Happy Birthday" greetings and wishes.
My black and beautiful heiress, SI; Chioma Ude, Founder of Africa International Film Festival (AFRIFF), CEO of Envivo Communications and Co-Founder of @nvivotvofficial; fast rising #Nollywood  actress and model, @nunuojong , my dear friend, African beauty, @leeyajade_ and several others within Nigeria and in other countries.
The following message was sent before I  woke up on my birthday.
"Happy birthday honey; a man with the heart of gold,on this special day i wish u good health, more grace .happy birthday to the man behind my smile "
The greatest message came from my one and only Almighty Father God, JEHOVAH JIREH who once again proved that He never disappoints and He never fails in the abundance of His infinite grace.

- By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima.

https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima.

No comments: