Tuesday, June 6, 2023

I Can Win the Oscar for The Best Picture

 


I see a Big Picture of myself winning the Oscar for the Best Picture, widely considered as the most prestigious honor of the annual Academy Awards of AMPAS.

Yes, I can win the Best Picture Oscar with my my first feature.
The original screenplay has been cowritten by me and by the accomplished multiple award winning filmmaker, Dr. Chika Christian Onu, director of "Living in Bondage" 2 and famous for directing "Glamour Girls", in 1994, the first romantic comedy in the history of the phenomenon of Nollywood.

I have shortlisted two cinematographers I believe have the experience and expertise for the cinematography. My preferred director remains classified.
Locations are in Port Harcourt and Bonny Island in Rivers State.
The research for the screenplay took four years, including the time that Dr. Chika Christian Onu came to the Nigeria LNG RA 1 on Bonny Island where I was staying from 2004 to 2008.
I published the screenplay as a book in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.

#BestPicture
#Oscars
#academyawards
#nigeria
#experience
#research
#cinematography


https://www.instagram.com/p/CtKE98NtWdr/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

No comments: